Digital Library home Cemetery records - Hillsborough - Onetangi, Waiheke Island
Cemetery records - Hillsborough - Onetangi, Waiheke Island - Otahuhu Public - Waikaraka and others
An eResource of cemetery records in the Auckland area from as early as 1890.
The cemetery records eResource for Hillsborough, Onetangi, Otahuhu and Waikaraka covers all burials in these cemeteries up to the present day. They also cover burials for St Ninian's Church and Cemetery in Avondale, and other small cemeteries on Great Barrier Island.
Note: The transcriptions are courtesy of the New Zealand Society of Genealogists.
Search Cemetery records
- record number
- first name(s)
- death date
- area number
- block (listed alphabetically)
- lot number
- additional remarks
- cemetery name
- tombstone inscriptions if available - these were transcribed in the 1980s by members of the New Zealand Society of Genealogists.
This eResource covers:
- Waikaraka burials from 1890
- Hillsborough from 1916 to 1974
- Otahuhu Public Cemetery from 1894 to 1984
- Waiheke from 1943 to 1992.
These cemeteries are now administered by Auckland Council.
Last reviewed: 22 May 2014